Wednesday, 26 September 2012

PurpleBlancmange with The 7th Doctor’s Pocket Watch – Replica Build: Version 2

The 7th Doctor’s Pocket Watch – Replica Build: Version 2. »
"The 7th Doctor’s pocket watch?  What, again?  But I’ve already done this one, haven’t I?  Well yes I have, so don’t worry, this isn’t a case of deja vu that you’re suffering from, I’m just giving it another go.  No, no – come back.  This isn’t going to be another of my over long and waffling posts, trust me, it’ll be quite brief, I promise.  Or as brief as I can be...."

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.