Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Doctor Who Adventures Issue 286

From The Doctor Who Site

I think I’ve cleaned all the Triceratops dribble out of my jacket and Trousers.

Yeesh, dinn-drool really stinks. Er, and it doesn’t help If you also tread in some giant dinosaur poo as well, which I then trod around everywhere. Oops. I’ve had To hoover the TARDIS – which took months, because it has so many rooms.

Have you ever tried hoovering a tennis court? BUT it’s all done now and I smell lovely, ready For my next adventure in A Town Called Mercy. Can’t wait!

Also inside…

  • Sneak preview!
  • Spot the difference
  • Veggie-likes!
  • Dinosaur facts!
  • Adventure guide!
  • Comic mayhem!
  • Behind the scenes!
  • Impossible puzzles!

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.