Thursday, 16 August 2012

Matt Smith Won't Join Twitter..

Matt Smith | Matt Smith Won't Join Twitter | Contactmusic »
The 'Doctor Who' star is always urged by fans to join the micro-blogging site - on which his co-stars Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill are members - but after trying it out he has decided he doesn't want to tweet his thoughts and actions. He said: ''I joined for a day, when I was in Comic-Con (in San Diego), and it's just not my cup of tea. I spend enough time on my phone and I figure who cares what I'm doing? You've got Moff (Steven Moffat) and Karen and Arthur on there. There's a big 'Who' contingent, maybe I'll sort of dip in and out. I just don't see it happening any time soon''...

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.