Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Doctor Who Adventures Issue 283

From The Doctor Who Site

You’ll have to excuse me If I’m a little distracted this week.

I’m trying to find my two-headed godmother. It would seem that during one of her many attempts to clean the TARDIS, the old girl decided my godmother was a threat and sent her back in time.

The problem is, I’m not exactly sure when, or even where. It’s just a simple defence mechanism though, nothing to merry about – basic timey-wimey stuff. I’ll just press this button here and everything should be oka-

Also inside…

*What an experience
*Get ready for adventure
*What will happen in Who?
*Public enemy number one!
*Create a companion
*Monster School
*Panic room (comic)
*upload and more…

This weeks issue comes with a Dalek attack set.

Request from the Vortex

Whoogle collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on Whoogle if re-posting any of the links found here.