Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Doctor Who Adventures Issue 275

From The Doctor Who Site

I’m in America! It’s summer 1776 and I’ve just lent a nice man called Thomas Jefferson my pen.
Tom and his mates are all celebrating something, and we’re about to have a big party with fireworks and cake.
I think it must be someone’s birthday. I wonder if it’s Tom’s? Hang on, I’ll ask…
No, it’s America’s birthday. She’ll be 236 on 4 July. That’s a lot of candles! We’ll need an enormous cake! Yum.
The Doctor

Also inside…
Dalek Warning
Eleven to one
Very cross word
So scary
Companions
Cyber fast facts
the sky is falling (comic)
Comic creation and much more…
This weeks issue, priced £2.60, comes with a free time travellers wallet to keep your money safe

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.