Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Doctor Who Adventures Issue 271

From The Doctor Who Site

Nice to see you again. Have you redecorated? I don’t like it.
Anyway, I was busy working on a variation of my now Famous Drunk Giraffe dance when I accidentally knocked a lever on the TARDIS console that I didn’t know existed.
It then created over 47 identical versions of me and landed on a planet and ran out to get some assistance.
They thought it was an alien invasion and tried to blow me up. How we laughed!
The Doctor

Also inside…
Dalek horoscopes
Alien Invasions
Monster texts
The companions who weren’t
Silent nights
Insane Invasions
The Mirror War (comic)
The greatest gizmos and much more…
This weeks issue comes with a water squirter Sonic Screwdriver.

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.