Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Doctor Who Adventures issue 262

From The Doctor Who Site

Ha ha! I love April Fool’s Day.
I say I married a Sontaran war Lord and you have to believe me, then we eat a cake.
Is that what happens?
It’s what should happen.
All right, I’ve never really married a Sontaran. Got engaged to a Cyberman once, though.
Ha ha! No I didn’t!
April Fool! Got you!
The Doctor

Also inside…
Toby’s teaser
Top of the swaps
Daleks – The complete history
Who – Doko
The time vortex
But But Baby (comic)
Regeneration
Live chess comes to life and much more…

This weeks issue comes with an ultimate monster collection with brand new figures…

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.