Sunday, 29 January 2012

Preview: Revisitations 3 - The Three Doctors

From Blogtor Who

As there is so much material on the Revisitations 3 box set (featuring three stories over five discs), I've split the review into their respective parts - with each focusing on the separate tales. You can read full details about the box set HERE but, first up it's the 10th Anniversary story, The Three Doctors.


As with my preview of The Robots of Death from the same set, it seems pointless to go over a story that has already been made available on DVD that many of you probably already own. But I will say that The Three Doctors is not, for me, vintage Who. Some of you will already know this, but The Third Doctor era doesn't do much for me; with few stories that I return to from Pertwee's time....

Read the full preview here

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.