Saturday, 24 December 2011

Doctor Who Meets Star Wars Episode I - The Prequel Menace

"I had so many people write to me about our first Doctor Who Meets Star Wars Parody, that I was inspired to do the prequels, but this time they will done ONE at a time.... So please enjoy, Episode I - The Parody Menace!"

Here is a little Christmas Cracker for you, this is something we worked on for a while and only finished it this week. Special thanks to @HeartofTARDIS for coming up with the title when we couldn't.


Doctor Who Meets Back To The Future Trailer

(Ed: many thanks to Rick Kelvington)

Request from the Vortex

The TARDIS Newsroom collates the original articles and thus gives the original sources the support and hits they deserve rather than rewriting the news and quoting the source, meaning they don't get any hits.

Please don't forget that you found it on the TARDIS Newsroom if re-posting any of the links found here.